Sunday, March 20, 2011

An Ewok adventure and a galaxy of fun at Cosmic Kidz Mall of Asia - Part 2

LEVEL 1
The adventure began as soon as I registered my two Ewoks and deposited our shoes (note: kids and guardians are required to wear socks inside the play area).

The Plasma Pool - resembles a 7x7ft kiddie pool and creates the illusion that you're walking or floating on water... without getting wet.





Giant tubes filled with colorful bubbles...



They call this ride the Spectrum Crossing, although it doesn't cross anything since it only goes up and down...


The Slingshot - a Merry Go-round of multicolored balls. Word of advice, if you're a guardian like me - Get out of the way!




The Space Warp is a trampoline area where kids can get really spaced out! It looked like a lot of fun and I had to restrain myself from trying it out...




Up next: LEVEL 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment