Saturday, March 19, 2011

An Ewok adventure and a galaxy of fun at Cosmic Kidz Mall of Asia - Part 1

Last March 5, we were invited to the 7th birthday party of Kristen Lana Najarro (my cousin Rassell's daughter) at Cosmic Kidz, a sprawling 4 level kiddie playground which is the centerpiece of the SM Mall of Asia's Kids Universe.





Marissa, my queen wife/bounty hunter wasn't feeling quite well that day, so it was up to me to accompany our two kids inside the labyrinthine play area. Could I muster enough of my Jedi powers to keep up with two hyperactive Ewoks?

Find out in Part 2 of "An Ewok Adventure and a galaxy of fun at Cosmic Kidz Mall of Asia"!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure you had more fun than the kids LOL

jedi_randy said...

How did you know? You're right, hahaha!

Post a Comment