Wednesday, March 23, 2011

An Ewok adventure and a galaxy of fun at Cosmic Kidz Mall of Asia - Part 4


After exploring the first two levels, Yamee, Gboy and I proceeded to LEVEL 3. The section shown in the photos above and below is called The Gaming Cannon Area.


Here you load soft balls into the cannon and try to shoot them into the funnel (shown below).



This tunnel leads to....


...the Helicopter Cockpit.



Gboy inside the Helicopter Cockpit.

The tunnel shown below leads to...


 the topmost "capsule" of Cosmic Kidz.


The kids spent more than two fun-filled hours inside the play area, and although it took every bit of my energy to climb, slide, crawl, jump, take photos and keep up with them, I must admit I had the time of my life as well.  I think I did my wife proud by taking care of  the kids on my own inside the giant playpen, and bringing them back unscathed and all in one piece.



Special thanks to Kristen Lana (in the middle, wearing the striped red shirt) and her family for inviting us to her 7th Birthday party. May you have many more birthdays to come and May the Force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment